Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 24hours after receipt of payment and are shipped via USPS/FEDEX with tracking and drop-off without signature. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Order Fulfillment Center
Our fulfillment Center now is located in Tennessee, Central of US that can perfectly covered middle-eastern coast to fulfill and deliver order in 2 days in most cases. Western coast will takes a bit longer up to 4 days in worst case. New fulfillmnet center is expected to setup in near future in Utah where can also provide better performance than current situation. All orders will packed before 1pm in working day then be dispatched same day by USPS or FEDEX depend on the weight of orders. Any order less than 1lb will ship through USPS while any order over 1lb will ship via FEDEX.
You must contact us in advance to return an item. We have a Merchandise Return System designed to better serve our customers and streamline the returns process. Below are step by step instructions for returning product:
- Email Us and describe the item you're returning and the reason for the return. Your ChinesePartsPro sales representative will provide you with a unique RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. We cannot accept returns without an RMA number.
- Repackage the merchandise and include a copy of your original sales receipt. Write your RMA # clearly and legibly on the sales receipt and on the side of the box.
- Ship the box to our fulfillment Center. We are not responsible for lost shipments, so please use a trackable return method such as UPS or Postal service with delivery confirmation. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed otherwise by ChinesePartsPro.com. When the merchandise arrives it will be processed by our receiving department. We will inspect the item to ensure it is in new condition and issue a refund accordingly. A 20% restocking fee may be applied to returned parts.
Merchandise Return Guidelines
- All Returns must have the RMA # written on the box to be accepted.
- Refusing a delivery is NOT the same as returning. Additional charges may be applied if you refuse delivery.
- If you need a replacement part right away we will charge you for the item, but we will credit you upon receiving and processing the returned item
- No Returns over 30 days from the original invoice date will be accepted. Once your RMA has been issued, it will expire if the part is not returned to us within 14 days.
- ChinesePartsPro.com reserves the right to deny a return on items damaged by the customer during installation or during return shipping
- We cannot accept returns for merchandise damaged during shipping to the customer. If you happen to receive damaged product from the freight carrier, save all packaging materials and call or email us immediately in order to get the claim process started
- The following items are not acceptable for return: All High-Performance Parts, Electrical Items (Battery Chargers, Controllers, CDIs, Regulators, etc.), Items Sold By The Foot, Tools, Engines, Special Orders, Manuals, Books, Oils/Chemicals (consumables) or any Used Parts